- Want to get into Ketosis and stay there!
- Will help me lose my belly fat and when I’m powered by ketones I will also get my blood sugar numbers more perfect than they already are!
- Food – got to eat right! 70% fat, 20% protein, max 10% carbs
- Exercise – Strength training, burn glycogen
- Sleep – Got to get good sleep
- Sun – get vitamin D, if no sun, take supplement
- Test blood sugar several times a day
- Test blood ketones, strips are expensive ($2 each!), so will test when blood sugar is low
- Test for body fat, visceral fat, BMI, weight with new bioelectrical impedance scale
- Check body part circumferences
- Record PEM workouts, walking workouts with FitBit
- Record food macros, going to create several go to meals, so I know ahead what the macros are
- Do not want to lose focus. Getting through the holidays and the rest of the football season is going to be tough.
- Loosing my two 20 year old cats this year to various illnesses is also distracting.
- Neck 17.1
- Shoulders 46.8
- Bicep 12.9
- Chest 42.3
- Waist 41.4
- Hips 41.6
- Thigh 20.8
- Calf 15.8
- Blood Sugar 8:50am 122
- Ketones .9 – already producing ketones! I’ve been eating really low carb for two days now!
- I’m going to track BMI and other fat and muscle numbers in experiment #2