The Daily Numbers
- SCORE – Energy: 8 “Big M”: 9 Health: 8 Mood: 10 Stress: 5
- DATA – Weight: 228 Fat %: Blood Sugar: 120 153 3pm Ketones: 1.5
- MACRO NUTRIENT CALCULATIONS – Fat: Protein: Carbs: Calories:
- Meal #1 – Had coffee around 1pm, ate cabbage and sausage around 2pm, that’s 20 hours since last meal!
- Meal #2 – 4:45pm, Prime Rib, 2 eggs, asparagus, butter and avocado oil to cook eggs
- Meal #3 –
- Snack 1 – 7 macadamia nuts, 2:30pm after taking supplements
- Snack 2 – handful of walnuts 3:20pm and 1 strawberry, couple of spoonfuls of roasted garlic puree
Primal Lifestyle, Overall Success Rating ?
- Sleep (1-10): 8, leg cramps down to 1 set at 4:38am
- Sun (1-10): 7, Comments: cloudy, took a pill
- Play (1-10): 1, didn’t play
- Brain (1-10): 8, always thinking at work
- Move (1-10): 10, always moving at work, plus a hike in the morning and walking in the parking lot between lunch and dinner
- Doing an intermittent fast with the Dec 21 Day Challenge, so far so good!, 11am. Made it to 2pm, that’s 20 hours
Exercise Success Score: 10 Effort Score: 10
Workout 1: 70 min hike around town, 70 mins, felt great, no aches or pains
Workout 2: Walk around parking lot at work for 15 minutes before dinner
- This week:
- This Month:
- Comments: Picking up cats tomorrow from humane society. Maybe that will get my mind off the death of our two 20 year old cats this year.
- One word: March on!
- Overall Success Score: 9