- Comments: Remember, 80% of your success in the Primal Lifestyle is from the food you eat. And its not just bacon and eggs! I’ll have a salad every now and then like the one pictured above. OK, you caught me. There’s bacon and eggs on it too! Delicious salad. I had a Primal Protein shake to start the day, had to hurry to work. Had Bullet Proof Coffee (BPC) first. That’s coffee with coconut oil, butter, collagen and heavy cream whipped up in Nutri-Bullet. The day went pretty well. Had an energy crash right after I woke up. Took a little nap with the new cats and everything fine. Day of rest from out and out exercise. But I always get a good workout at work, over 8,000 steps for the day!
- Tomorrow: Got to work lunch shift too! Hopefully get a walk in in the morning.
- This week: Going good.
- This Month: Good
- Wins: Eating right, ketones, exercising
- Challenges: Play, sun, tracking macros
- One word: carbsbad
- Overall Success Score: 8
The Daily Numbers
- SCORE – Energy: 5 “Big M”: 6 Health: 7 Mood: 17 Stress: low to med
- DATA – Weight: 226.8 Fat %: 22.6 Blood Sugar: 140 110 130 Ketones: .8
- MACRO NUTRIENT CALCULATIONS – Fat: Protein: Carbs: Calories:
- BPC and more coffee
- Meal #1 – 1:30pm, Salad w/Bleu Cheese dressing, bacon, chicken and HBE.
- Meal #2 – 5pm, 3 strips of bacon, hbe and a half a bowl of tomato soup
- Meal #3 –
- Snack 1 – some pepperoni around 3pm, that’s it
- Snack 2 – supplements
- Lots of work to do, no time to eat, but that’s ok, wasn’t hungry!
Primal Lifestyle, Overall Success Rating 7
- Sleep (1-10): 6, No leg craps at all last night, but the new cats bothered me all night
- Sun (1-10): 8, Comments: Took a pill
- Play (1-10): 1, didn’t play
- Brain (1-10): 8, work always gets the brain going
- Move (1-10): 8, didn’t exercise per se, but moved all day, 8,000 steps
- Had an early blood sugar reading of 140 and I can’t figure that one out! After coffee and before protein shake it was a more regular reading of 110.
Exercise Success Score: Effort Score:
Comments: I usually take Tuesdays off from any kind of planned exercising. That’s because I tend to go overboard on my days off, which are Sundays and Mondays. But I still move around a lot!