- Comments: Pictured above is my only “meal” of the day but without the bacon jam (old pic). I kind of snacked the rest of the day. And maybe that was part of my blood sugar roller coaster for the day. The good news is I ended up the day with a blood sugar reading of 125 and ketones at 1.5 which I was pleasantly surprised by! Tomorrow I will strive to eat a couple bigger meals and do less snacking eating. I don’t plan to eat any foods that have carbs in them like yogurt or my protein powder. Just going to go with prepared fresh foods. It would be nice if I could get up earlier and start the day with a nice long walk!? We’ll see
- Tomorrow: Get up early and go for a long walk. Christmas Eve, we’ll be busy at work!
- This week: Going pretty good.
- This Month: Good
- Wins: Eating right except for today, ketones, exercising
- Challenges: Keeping my blood sugar low, but ended up not too bad!
- One word: falter
- Overall Success Score: 6
The Daily Numbers
- SCORE – Energy: 8 “Big M”: 9 Health: 7 Mood: 9 Stress: 6
- DATA – Weight: 226.6 Fat %: 20.6 Blood Sugar: 160 125 Ketones: 1.5
- MACRO NUTRIENT CALCULATIONS – Fat: Protein: Carbs: Calories:
- Meal #1 – 11am, 3 scrambled eggs with cream cheese and chives cooked in coconut oil and butter. Took supplements. Did not have bacon today!
- Meal #2 –
- Meal #3 –
- Snack 1 – 11:30am, 4 tbls of yogurt from grass fed cows
- Snack 2 – 12:30pm, had some tomato soup, 3 tbl of chicken taco mixture, 1 tbl of pulled pork fat
- Drink – I had 3 cold coffees with a tsp of agave nectar in each one! sugar! My blood sugar was 160 at this point, so I figured why not. By the time I got home from work, around 9:30pm, it was at 125 and ketones were 1.5, so all good!
- Snack 3 – 5pm, 2 handfuls of sprouted pumpkin seeds
- Snack 4 – 5:40pm, piece of cheddar cheese
- Didn’t take blood sugar or ketones this morning. Have to do that first thing.
Primal Lifestyle, Overall Success Rating 7
- Sleep (1-10): 7, No leg craps at all last night, I didn’t wear the compression socks just to check out the cramp situation. If I have cramps tonight, I’m never taking off those compression socks!
- Sun (1-10): 8, Comments: Took a pill
- Play (1-10): 1, didn’t play
- Brain (1-10): 8, work always gets the brain going
- Move (1-10): 10, Walk in the morning, walk in the afternoon, and stepping at work. Over 10,000 steps by 6pm
- BS was high, so I used that as an excuse to have 3 cold coffees with agave nectar. But I thought my bs would be sky high when I got home, but it wasn’t, just 125.
Exercise Success Score: 8 Effort Score: 8
Workout 1: Up and over walk, 37 min
Workout 2: 15 min walk in the parking lot at work between lunch and dinner shifts
Comments: Tried to do a slower pace to stay in fat burning zone, but still went cardio. Maybe I have the heart rate zones set up wrong on my fitbit? Ended up with over 12,000 steps for the day. Keep it moving!