- Comments: No much written down! Busy with relatives on Christmas! But I ate Primal and just drank water all day, so not bad at all!
- Tomorrow: Long walk!
- This week: Going good.
- This Month: Good
- Wins: Eating right, ketones, exercising
- Challenges: Play, sun, tracking macros
- One word: HappyHolidays!
- Overall Success Score: 10
The Daily Numbers
- SCORE – Energy: 8 “Big M”: 8 Health: 8 Mood: 8 Stress: 4
- DATA – Weight: Fat %: Blood Sugar: Ketones:
- MACRO NUTRIENT CALCULATIONS – Fat: Protein: Carbs: Calories:
- BPC and more coffee
- Meal #1 – Crustless quiche
- Meal #2 – Roast pork, brussel sprouts, broccoli, carrots, string beans
- Meal #3 –
- Snack 1 –
- Snack 2 –
- Went to cousin’s house in Phoenix for Christmas. I ate Primal and drank water all day. No drinks! No wine! No champagne! Felt great and didn’t miss any of it!
Primal Lifestyle, Overall Success Rating 7
- Sleep (1-10): 7,
- Sun (1-10): 6,
- Play (1-10): 1, didn’t play
- Brain (1-10): 8, lots of reminiscing
- Move (1-10): 6, pretty good didn’t sit much
- Didn’t take my blood meter with so no glucose and ketone testing
Exercise Success Score: Effort Score:
Workout 1: Up and over in the morning before we left for Phoenix.
Comments: Windy as heck, cloudy, looked ominous! By the time we left for Phoenix 3 hours later it was beautiful blue skies! Thank you!