- Comments: Ok, did pretty good considering it was Christmas Week! No drinks Friday at the relative’s Christmas party on Friday. But a couple of drinks watching football on Sunday. Yeah, cardinals crushed the Packers!
- Tomorrow: Get back on track!
- This week: Pretty good!
- This Month: Really good!
- Wins: Eating perfect!
- Challenges: The holidays plus football Sunday!
- One word: Oops!
- Overall Success Score: 6
The Daily Numbers
- SCORE – Energy: 8 “Big M”: 8 Health: 8 Mood: 8 Stress: 2
- DATA – Weight: 226.2 Fat %: 22.2 Blood Sugar: 110 130 Ketones: No strips
- MACRO NUTRIENT CALCULATIONS – Fat: Protein: Carbs: Calories:
- Apple Cider, BPC, more coffee, BM
- Meal #1 – 2 eggs, sausages, hal avocado
- Meal #2 – Salami, swiss cheese, mayo on an oopsie roll. And a pickle spear.
- Meal #3 – Roast chicken, mashed celery root, roasted peppers, onioni and garlic
- Snack 1 – Macadamias and almonds
- Snack 2 –
- Having a couple of mixed drinks watching football. Arizona beat the Pack!!!! Sugar – Alcohol – Oh my! Ran out of ketone test strips, waiting for shipment.
Primal Lifestyle, Overall Success Rating 7
- Sleep (1-10): 8, took a leg cramp pill, it worked! No leg cramps during the night!
- Sun (1-10): 5, took a pill
- Play (1-10): 6, walk, walk, swim, cats!
- Brain (1-10): 5, didn’t do any heavy thinking
- Move (1-10): 9, walk, walk, swim, cats! Over 13,000 steps
- Doing a good job eating and exercising even today! Had a few drinks though.
Exercise Success Score: 9 Effort Score: 9
- Workout 1: Walk around town, 75 min, 7780 steps, then did some planks when I got home
- Workout 2: Up and over walk, 38 min, 3473 steps, then 15 min in the pool
- Comments: Good job on the exercise! Needed it to counteract the drinking!