- Comments: Stayed overnight at relatives in Phoenix. Had one terrible leg cramp in the night! On the drive back there was an 8 mile long, bumper to bumper traffic jam, crazy wind blowing tumbleweeds across the road, plus gas was getting low, stressful!
- Tomorrow: Sunday is game day! Try to get in an early walk. Another walk and a swim!
- This week: Excellent.
- This Month: Really good
- Wins: Eating right, exercising, no drinks
- Challenges: Play, sun, tracking macros, leg cramps
- One word: Onward!
- Overall Success Score: 7
The Daily Numbers
- SCORE – Energy: 6 “Big M”: 8 Health: 7 Mood: 9 Stress: 9
- DATA – Weight: Fat %: Blood Sugar: Ketones:
- MACRO NUTRIENT CALCULATIONS – Fat: Protein: Carbs: Calories:
- Meal #1 – Bacon and eggs
- Meal #2 – Cabbage and smoked sausage
- Meal #3 –
- Snack 1 – Pickle spear, sauerkraut, pickled herring
- Snack 2 –
- Out of ketone strips!
Primal Lifestyle, Overall Success Rating 6
- Sleep (1-10): 3, Lousy, not used to bed plus a bad leg cramp
- Sun (1-10): 2
- Play (1-10): 2, played with cats
- Brain (1-10): 5, put last set of shelves together
- Move (1-10): 9, 10,000+ steps
- Stressful drive back home
Exercise Success Score: 8 Effort Score: 8
- Workout 1: Walk around town, 71 minutes, windy as hell