- Comments: Alrighty then! Back on track, jack! Ate Primal, drank water all day. Had a nutri-bullet meal of a ground up carrot, some celery and a granny smith apple, thinned it out with some home brewed kombucha! 70 min walk around town, more than 10,000 steps today. Put the finishing touches on the walk in closet makeover.
- Tomorrow: Back to work.
- This week: Not too bad.
- This Month: Really good!
- Wins: Eating perfect!
- Challenges: Sun, play
- One word: rebound
- Overall Success Score: 9
The Daily Numbers
- SCORE – Energy: 8 “Big M”: 8 Health: 7 Mood: 7 Stress: 3
- DATA – Weight: 230.2 Fat %: 19.7 Blood Sugar: 130 Ketones: No strips
- MACRO NUTRIENT CALCULATIONS – Fat: Protein: Carbs: Calories:
- Started the day with a nutri-bullet of carrot, celery and apple thinned out with kombucha
- then some coffee
- Meal #1 – BLT on an Oopsie roll
- Meal #2 – Leftover chicken with roasted onion and garlic, some mayo And 2 pickle spears. A tbl of sauerkraut
- Meal #3 –
- Snack 1 – Pickled herring
- Snack 2 –
- The ketone strips haven’t even shipped! I ordered them 9 days ago! Neck hurting, like a sore throat, but not.
Primal Lifestyle, Overall Success Rating 7
- Sleep (1-10): 8, Leg cramp pill are apparently working!!
- Sun (1-10): 7, took a pill
- Play (1-10): 4, Found a deflated basketball, inflated it and did some dribbling in the garage!
- Brain (1-10): 8, planning new year’s eve menu
- Move (1-10): 6, over 10,000 steps
- This throat/neck thing is starting to worry me
Exercise Success Score: 9 Effort Score: 9
- Workout 1: Walk around town, 71 min
- Workout 2:
- Comments: walk was a piece of cake, a cake walk!