- Comments: Yep, had some Surf and Turf for dinner, a salad before that, an omelet for lunch and a protein shake for dinne. I finished the day off with a strawberry smoothie made with heavy cream, coconut milk and almonds. Not sweet, but still tasty! I’ve been cutting way down on the coffee and my throat feels a lot better. Was it the acidic coffee and maybe some acid reflux that I wasn’t aware of? I don’t know for sure. I guess I’ll see what the doctor’s say next week. Itchy eyes and runny nose after dinner for the second night in a row. Don’t know if its something I’m eating or if its the new cats? Took a pill. Still sniffling.
- Tomorrow: Clean at the restaurant. Maybe walk later.
- This week: Good
- This Month: Good
- Wins: Eating perfect! Exercising, losing some weight!
- Challenges: Tracking macros.
- One word: sated
- Overall Success Score: 9
The Daily Numbers
- SCORE – Energy: 9 “Big M”: 10 Health: 7 Mood: 8 Stress: low
- DATA – Weight: 227.2 Fat %: ? Blood Sugar: 122 120 Ketones: .2
- MACRO NUTRIENT CALCULATIONS – Fat: Protein: Carbs: Calories:
- BPC, Bullet Proof Coffee (coffee with coconut oil, butter, collagen and heavy cream, buzzed in a Nutri Bullet)
- Meal #1 – Protein shake with fresh chunks of carrot, apple and celery, kombucha and coconut milk, hemp hearts, coconut milk (nutri Bullet)
- Meal #2 – 2 egg cheese omelet and an avocado
- Meal #2 – Salad with raw bleu cheese
- Meal #3 – Surf and Turf, 3oz flat iron steak, 6 oz lobster tail, butter, sauteed yellow pepper
- Snack 1 – Actually dessert, strawberry smoothie with heavy cream, coconut milk, almonds and hemp hearts
- Snack 2 –
- Eating perfect and exercising, but no ketones when I checked!
Primal Lifestyle, Overall Success Rating 9
- Sleep (1-10): 19, good sleep, no cramps
- Sun (1-10): 10, actually got some real sun and took a pill
- Play (1-10): 8, bike, swim, basketball, walk
- Brain (1-10): 6, not much thinking
- Move (1-10): 10, lots!
- Throat and neck are settling down, but there’s still some pain every now and then.
Exercise Success Score: 10 Effort Score: 10
- Workout 1: Walk around town, 72 min
- Workout 2: Sprints on the bike, 6 sprints. Then planks, 90 sec, and 60 sec
- Workout 3: 10 min with the kettlebell
- Workout 4: 15 min in the pool
- Comments: Got 20 min of actual sun before the pool. Was dribbling the basketball for a while.